Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Old Grouch

   I am told all the time to smile, knock it off. I sure as Hell don't feel like smiling most of the time. Then there are the Kids like this Richard Pattison that think everything is amusing, You sure have a lot of growing up to do and that is a fact. I admit to the fact that I am still in My youth, but I can tell the difference between the Mature People and those that think They are. Just in writing these words I am showing My Youth, but I intend to show People a few things before I am through. "Can't You tell? The Boy's love struck.", might shed some light on My plight in life. I also don't care for most People, especially the American youth and the way They carry on. I clearly understand how the Elders I have seen over the years did'nt like Kids either. They act more like spoiled Children then Grown ups, and I speak of many different ages too. Remember these words, Children play games with the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment