Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Well, I'm still Here dammit!

   I sure as Hell hope People don't think I make this stuff up, this is My reality that I speak of.If I were Insane I think I would have been put away by now. Yes, I was about to lose total control in the nineties. I admit to all My problems in life, the thing is I was made this way. As I have said before the L.S.D. came to Me without My even looking for it. It's strange it was set up along with Acid rock as it's known, and immediately afterwards I was asked to join in a Band. You really need to find this 2112 by Rush and listen to it to understand what it is I am saying to You. You may also go back to the summer of '81 and look at Johnny Carson. I hate to say He was talking about Me, but I have to prove My story. Again I say that these People are vicious and callous. Their actions were immoral, and what They are doing at the present is outrageous. When I say I want to just walk up and shoot these People You have to understand why, They were attempting to screw Me up worse than They managed. I live with mental problems created by these People and I want Them put in Prison for Their crimes, recent and past. Sincerely, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment