Monday, June 2, 2014

Hardass

    Dammit all, I hate the way Boy's now days want to work, They're too soft. I was asked Who I wanted on the job and asked for John, He might miss a few days but He'll work, then I wound up with a Kid right out of High School, He's sure got a lot to learn. I noticed He went missing for a spell a couple of times, and I had to keep telling Him to do something. He has'nt seen Me ride Someone. I will get a Guy to work, I've done it before. The problem is that most of the Guys have been with this company for a while and are used to being allowed to take it easier than normal, not while I'm in charge. I am a hard working Human Being and I expect People to put in a days work. At the end of the day, and it was'nt an easy one, I showed Them what I am about, I don't have to work all that hard in My position, but I knocked out three room of ceiling grid faster than They expected. Now I am in the position where We are on the Electricians behind. I say this because I want Kids Today to understand that it's hard work and it takes hard People to last ten hours. You Kids that have never had to hustle to earn a living need to get Your asses to work, America is a soft place to a lot of You and We're being overrun just like Us Irish did in the 1800s. "So what?", Men and Women give a damn. I am for a fact just ranting here, but it really is something the American Youth need to hear. Give a damn before We lose this whole land.

No comments:

Post a Comment