Saturday, August 18, 2012

A shot in the dark

   Ya this is a shot in the dark, that's really all I've got. I really can't believe that I can't bring these Punks down. When I say that They mess with My life on T.V. that alone should prove My case, but Who cares about an Idiotic Kid? I do for one. Well I still gotta try aye? I bet these Assholes swear They had nothing to do with giving Me drugs, well that's where Thier wrong. Richard came over one day and gave Me two ounces of mushrooms, I was already a fucked up Kid but knew no better so during the next two weeks that I had off I did them all. My head was spinning pretty good after that, and that is not an exageration. What made matters worse is that a few months later I met Nancy, boy I really started spinning then. I seriously thought of Her one day and what I saw in My mind was just exactly like a T.V. when the screen goes haywire, no bull. I have to tell You about the trips I took during those weeks here, a Friend of Mine said He too had seen the same things doing 'shrooms, on one trip Demons were coming out of the carpet, and just like Dino said, I was scared shitless. I was curled up on the couch scared out of My wits. A few times the Devil Himself appeared in front of Me, really. Hallucenating is a bad way to go Folks, for real. These two weeks are the ones that left Me a space case People, I saw the difference right away. Who's to say that I would have never done drugs without Them helping Me out with them, I was'nt the smartest cucumber in the basket to begin with, but I did not deserve to be messed with in such a manner. I can hear Them now, "Nobody forced Him to do them.", no, but I was set up with enough to screw My mind up pretty good. I'm sure as hell glad I had enough sense to refuse the ether I was offered, I know I would have become the vegetable They were trying to make Me. I really have to go for now, this is pissing Me off pretty good. Have a great night Folks, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment