Thursday, August 23, 2012

Deserving?

   Ya I feel I am deserving. I am not a Rapist, Molester, Murderer, Thief, nor a Person that goes out of His way to destroy Somebodies life. I have lived an impossible life to say the least. I admit to My faults in a manner that if nothing else is outrageous ta say the least. I cannot say enough Folks that I was asked if I wanted some acid, then when I was peaking preety good was handed a copy of Playboy that I can say was made especially for this Kid sitting right here. Then They had the gall to ask if I wanted to huff some ether, good god Man, They were out to fuck Me up so bad that I'd be in a state of incompatence. This is a sad thing to realize that My Friends would stoop to such dastardly actions. The facts are there People, Johnny Carson, Tyler Perry. Max Groenig, Craig Furguson, They have all put it in a light that is simple to see that I speak the truth. You want to see how Frickin' honest I am, as if I have not proven such. When I reached puberty I was a bit ubsurd in My actions Myself. My oldest sister Lois will not like what I amout to write, but I must say what is required. She was the first Girl I ever kissed, I won't elaborate on the rest of what She had Me do, I must say though that there was nothing involved more than touching. Later I must of thought I was supposed to get to know My kid Sister a bit better because of that, I did'nt have a chance at doing so. I did pull on Her pants, that was pretty much it. You know I screwed up My first chance to be with a real pretty Gal one night, again, My sister just two years older than Me set it up for Me and My Pal Curt to play strip poker with a Gal I had a crush on, My Brother in laws sister Tina. I was shocked and did'nt except the offer. My Friend Curt did'nt hang out with Me much after that. So again II ask You a simple question, deserving? I feel I am. Have a wonderful evening, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment