Saturday, August 11, 2012

Followers?

   This goes out to those of You that actually read this crap, thanks. All the time I have been doing this I have collected at least a few followers a week, but I never get above 102 followers. I have even lost Karl Rove My Friends, I am at My wits end as the saying goes, I hate to admit to being suicidal, but sometimes I feel it the only way to end My misery, the easy way out as They say. Ya it would be alot easier then living with the pain and hatred that I endure, but I'd sure like ta see these arrogant bastards brought to Thier knees. Folks I am an easy going Fella, even though I have anger issues, I am the type of Person that walks away from a fight. I know that I contradict Myself from earlier blogs about Myself, in actuality, I am what is known as a Coward, why else would People walk all over Me? As I may have mentioned before Bill Rowley and Richard Pattison befriended Me, They needed  a ride to the senior keg out at the lake the year before We graduated. Which brings Me to Richards graduation, He never finished high school. Neither Bill nor Richard were allowed to get drivers licenses, Thier Parents were wiser than Mine, so Richard ran away from home, Thier Folks knew that They would be hard to handle with a drivers permit I can see that now. Hell, other then that I saw these Boys had a free rein. Richards Parents owned a Motel here in Riverton, I'm pretty sure His thoughts were that His Parents had it and He could get it, a manipulater from the get go. Bring Them to justice is all I want, before I lose it and kill Them on sight, please. In the name of justice, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment