Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fightin' mad

   I guess I aint got a chance in Hell at finding justice, so it's time to go kick Somebodys ass. Bill Rowley if You're reading this watch Your backside son. I've made up My mind that these Assholes are'nt worth losing My freedom over, as soon as I can afford it I can gaurantee I am going to go to Washington and kick the living crap out Mr. Rowley. The justice system seems to be a farce when it comes to helping out some slow Kid. I know it has been a long time since this crime took place, but if I were an officer I would be looking into it. Who knows maybe They are, but when the weather turns cold here in Wyoming I'm going for it. That is what a normal Person would do in My opinion. I see it plain as day what these People did to My sorry ass life, and They think it a joke? I ask the lord here and now, God keep Me from beating this Bastard to death. In the first place Folks these People have seen Me in action, I don't claim to be a badass, but I can still move. C-Ya later Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment