Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today is what it is

   Hey, I have been doing this for over a year! And Goddammitt to hell I feel I deserve justice, which I also feel I will never achieve. Why? Because I am a slow Child? Ya, that's it. You know, it is a fact of life that this is going on, I am here writing it. My life is a screwy one if nothing else aye? I see what's going on out there, when the authorities look at what is going on They see a couple of professional Men at work. No it is not even close to being a pro if You mess with My life. And a Man? Not a chance. They are amatuerish in the way They approach My life in the manner that They do You cannot tell Me They are doing this on national television and calling Themselves Pros in doing so. I am what is known as a professional carpenter, even though I can screw up, My work is still done at a profssional grade. I will be the first to say that I wish I could accomplish some jobs with a better outcome. When I say that I can screw up, this does not mean that when I am finished it looks like crap. Hell I've seen some of the best, and I do mean best, mess up. I was taught by a Fella named John Lucas in Austin Texas, His words to Me were to make it look professional. I have been told by others, "Even if You're digging ditches, make it look professional.", I strive for perfection so if You're a little off You still look good, that is My opinion. Hey, I've got a couple of words for Ya tonight, I'm feelin' like sayin' 'em,"Mature Smature!", "Gods gift to Women!", "A little big for Your britches!", "I'll wipe that smile off Your face!", "Don't smile when You say that!", "Those are fighting words!", I do know that alot of these are known, but I just said what came to mind tonight. I sure a hell hope that Your lives are doing the right things in life, I doubt if any of My readers would intentionally mess a Fellas mind up for Thier own gain, so You Folks enjoy the lives You have, like You needed to be told, and stay the course of rightouesness, Amen. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment