Saturday, August 4, 2012

Still here

    I aint quit yet. Man what a crude life, I actually ignored Sheila like that, no joke. She had the same affect almost that Nancy had on Me, complete shock really. The only difference was that I saw a child when I looked at Shiela, what happened was that I told Myself, both times, that I did'nt want a little kid. Dufus. Ya I am an Idiot. The one thing in that Playboy that set My mind to thinking I was something was a cartoon, it read, "What's all this got to do with getting laid?", this was asked during a sex-ed class, in the next frame the Guy is writing over and over on a blackboard, "I am an Idiot! I am an Idiot!", no bull. In reality, this will expalin My luck in life, I was in Dallas Texas at a bar when a Gal walks up and takes My beer from Me, I might have mentioned this one I aint sure, anyhow She asks Me, "You always this dull?", then drug Me out onto the dance floor. Once there She asked if I could dance dirty, well, She bit Me because of the way I can dance. The next thing I know is that Her friends are breaking Us up telling Her She has a phone call. One of Them was giving Me the evil eye. Holy crap, I did'nt do anything to Her but what She wanted. I have to say here, I am a Guy that has always been overweight, My teeth are crooked, I get tounge tied pretty easy, and most of the time I'll say something that turns Them right off, and good looking Gals come after Me, aint I the unluckiest S.O.B. on the planet Earth. I can say with conviction, most People would end Thier lives if They felt half of the pain I live with. You gotta wonder about a Guy that loses so much. Have a great weekend anyways, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment