Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What the fuck Chuck?

   Here I am talking about a fucked up Kid, well My youth ws a mess is all I can say. Hell, when I first went Antelope hunting I was messed with by My own Grandfather. I was given His.270 to shoot, I hit the dirt on the first shot, the only thing is that the bullet hit about twenty feet to the left and around three foot low. When I said it was out of alignment, My Grandpa said, "You just can't shoot Boy.". Hell I shot a sparrow through a hole in the trees that musta been about three inches wide with a B.B. gun long before that. Another shooting episode was with My .22 pistol, this has nothing to do with the Family though, My Friends told Me that My gun was a piece of junk. So I took Them out about fifty feet from where We were shooting and set up two bottles, I then put one in the middle right behind them and told Them, "That one is Mine.", I busted it on the first shot. Bill Rowley and Me had Our pictures taken in Billings Montana, they were those old style western pictures, I musta scared the photogragher because You could see down the barrel when We pointed at the camera, Bills was aiming at the moon. It's kinda funny how those pictures just seemd to disapear, huh? Some People make Me sick to My stomach, Really, Kids just want to fuck with the lives of others that are less superior to Themselves, Hey Kid, Grownups don't fuck with People, That My Friend is known as a fact of life. I hope to hell that Hugh Hefner Himself is reading this, I know He never meant for Me to be destroyed by My so called Pals, if You are Hugh, take 'em down Pal, seriously. I was nothing but a Kid that They were trying to fry so They could have a Person in Thier band that was messed up om drugs like Areosmith or the  Rolling Stones, or worse Sid Barret from Pink Floyd. I admit to My faults in life People, a Man is honest, I may be immature in a lot of ways, but I am Man enough to admit to the truth. Have a wonderful life Folks, and again, Kids keep of of the drugs, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment