Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hack this

   Why do some of these People in the World get a kick out of hacking into Your computer or sending viruses? They need a swift kick in the ass for real. I have had Someone in the past take over My M.S.N. account before, the thing is is that I got back in and reset it, now I have His gmail address. Once I was told when I signed in that Somebody in Florida was attempting to get in to My account, Why? Yesterday and today bothI have played hell to sign into My Yahoo account, I changed My password again. I got a way for Ya to come up with a password that is tough to break. You need a pencil at hand, then You randomly pick numbers and letters along with a few dollar signs or whatever. After You use it a few times You'll remember it pretty easy. Next time I chang e one I'll hit the box that asks if You want to change Your password every seventy two days. Hack that Punk. Well that's about all I want to say today, except for Fuck Hefner. C-Ya, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment