Monday, August 27, 2012

Cry Baby

   Ya, I have been known as a crier. I was sitting in My chair in My apartment at the Teton, where it all started, when I broke down and started bawling for no reason at all. Kent Jepson was there, He looked like He wanted to get up and run out of the place. Once at My apartment in Austin, where the Playboy was handed to Me, I started bawling again in front of Bill Rowley. What You have here is a Child that has been a bit out of control People. Pain? Yes I feel more pain than any Human should feel in Thier life time. That is just a part of My simple life though. I really do not understand some People, They just want to make a simple Persons life rougher than it needs to be. Bill even said something to Me about My crying once, if I remember right it was, "At least I don't cry.", Goddamn it Man leave a Guy alone will Ya? I have to share something I felt the other day, I was driving on a two lane road when I thought about the possibity of dying in a headon wreck, there was a thrill when I realized just how easy a Person can die. I understand that saying so is crude to say the least, but it is how I saw it at the time. When I speak of dying, I have to admit that I am not really relishing the thought of going right now. I know I have a chance at bringing these People down, be it a small chance it's still a chance. Well I'm more than likly boring You tonight, so I'll quit with that said. Sincerely, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment