Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Heartache Quake

   The Earth started shaking right under My feet, the whole World moved I felt it's beat, all I can say is that I felt the ground, and My World started tumbling down. Ever since that day I could understand, that on any given day life's a chance, You're supposed to take it one day at a time, so let's go out and see what We find. What I'm tryin' to say here is that life's too short, so don't wait around until Your times run out, a Person's really needs to know Thier way, I do hope that You know that way. Hey I've felt some pain here in My life, so I know exactly what I'm talking about, if You've got that heartache just let it go, Someone's out there I just know.          What You have just read is an actual song of Mine, it is copyrighted with out the final verse added in though. Yes it is about the pain I feel daily. People a Person should not go through life hating every minute of it, but I do. I can tell most of You can't deal with what I say, if You could I would have over three hundred followers, I have 97 at the time of writing this page. Hell as long as I have People reading this what do I have to complain about? Right? Myself? I would stay a follower until the Guy took Them down, how about You? I leave You with that thought. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment