Friday, August 3, 2012

Bloggin' My life away.

   Well I'm at it again, I have no choice but to try My damdest to get justice. I said something once to a character named Bill Rowley. He had brought the things Sheila had given Me to Texas with Him when He arrived. When they were shown to Scott Carrol I was still a little ticked about what happened between Us. You know it took Me nearly three years to realize what had happend to Us. Anyhow the words I used were crude and uncalled for and I offer My an apology to Sheila if She reads this, I said She had the body of a nine and the brains of a three. I was definately wrong about the brains, She was a little blind at the time as was I. I state a fact when I say that I care for Her, but We would not make a couple after that. I don't think I told You about My second chance at that. It was the last time I saw Her, She was working in a local bar here in Riverton around '86 or '87, I walked up and She was being given a bouqet of roses from some Fella, when She looked at Me She had the exact same look She had the first time I saw Her, that damn Kid fell in love with me a again, and this damn Kid did the same thing I did too, I ignored Her, bright Fella aint I. I have felt so much pain from that Girl it is hard to believe, but it's real. I look back at that couple of Kids and see that We were actually meant for each other. People this is hell writing this, I am hurting bad remembering Us. I can barely see the keys through the tears. Give a Fool a break, god dammit this hurts I gotta go. Sincerely Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment