Monday, August 13, 2012

Kelly here.

   Hey, if I can't get anything done through the law, I might as well just talk. I say no lie when I say I will go to Washington and do the right thing this winter, but for now I'm just gonna talk. Anyone have Kids out there, dumb question I know, well I've got an answer to Thier bedwetting problems, I gaurantee it will work. Yes I too was a bed wetter, all the way up to the seventh grade. What broke Me was an alarm, it was attached to a thin metal pad that went under My sheets. When it got wet it woke the whole house up it was so loud. I believe I've got a better way. What My problem was is that I always had a dream that I was using the restroom, next thing Ya know You're wetting the bed. Tell Your Kids to pinch Themselves everytime They use the toilet, when They're trying to go in Thier dream and They pinch Thier arm I feel They'll wake up, thus ending the horrific experience of being the Kid in the Family that has the problem. Hey, it's worth a try aye. Now some sad news, recently there was a Soldier killed in Afganastan, Sgt. Major Griffen was a graduate from My high school. I do plan on attending any memorial held in town here when it is held. To all of You Soldiers out there, I do hope You come home soon. To finish all I have to say is that the way He was killed was nothing more then cowardism. Watch Your asses over there. Sincerely, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment