Thursday, August 9, 2012

Determination

    A Liar? That is one thing I am not being. When I told the truth to My Mom at the age of thirteen, it really felt good inside. I have lied before, like the time I was arrested for the cocaine that I did a year for. The Police were taking stuff out of My pockets, I was arrested on suspicion of D.W.I., They found a dollar bill wadded up with the coke inside of it. The Officer asked Me what it was and I said I'd never seen it before. I said I had just left a topless bar and left after getting My change. He persisted but I kept to My story. When I went in front of the Magistrate I told Him the same thing. We locked eyes for quite a spell before He crossed off the $5,000. bond and wrote down $3,000. instead. Ya, I can lie if I have to, but Folks I do not tell a fib here. I am the Victim and They screw with My life and yet I seem to be going nowhere with this. You out there have to admit, if an old friend of Yours did something to Your life where Your thinking was altered, You too would want blood. I have mentioned how angered it makes Me, to the point of killing, but just the other day the thought crossed My mind and it scared Me. I really do not want to take a life, but these People really do not deserve to live happy while I am a living disaster. People I just want what everybody wants, to live a good life, that's kinda hard with My mentality though. Thanks Richard and Bill, for screwing My life up. I say right here and now I speak the truth, and these Boys will pay even if it's on judgement day. Have a good one Folks, Kelly McGill. p.s. I have'nt been drinking much lately, I quit for a year and a half before, pray that I can quit all together, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment