Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hell if I know anymore

   What the heck, I gotta say something even if I have very little to say today. I wonder if My phone has been called, I put the number on here a long time back. The problem is that I now have two phones and I keep the one just because I have had the same number for around four years now, it's a prepaid one that I put thiry five dollars on last january. I am curious if it has been called because I cannot access My voicemail on it. I have been getting calls, but since I keep it at the house I never have a chance to answer the thing. So I have a solution if some officer of the law or Anybody else that wants to call it to hear what an Idiot sounds like, just call (307) 231-5621. I do hope nobody calls just to hear what an absolute moron talks like though. If You really want to know just watch King of the hill. Like I said I knew Mike Judge before He made it big with His cartoons, He always said He could'nt understand what I was saying. I have ran into that a few times, hearing aids come to mind because it is a rare occurance. Even though, I have been called Boomhauer a time or two, once when We were loading some stuff on a truck I said, not mocking Boomhauer either, I said , 'Danged old danged old  covered wagons Man', because of the way it looked, everybody laughed and called Me Boomhauer. Ya, I'm probabaly made fun of thru that show too. What the heck, that seems to be the American way aye. Well I am wise to the ways of the World a bit more then these Children that screw with People at least, that may be the only thing I have going for Me aye. You Folks have a great day allright? Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment