Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"Kelly's a Fool!"

  I can hear Richard Pattison saying the words that I am a Fool and thinking it's cool. Cool? In the first place no Man thinks it's cool. I Myself say cool too much, but hey that's the way of the World, mocking each other. Such s the same when They say just smile about a Person, I Fucking hate a Son of a Bitch that smiles about My life. Do You People understand that Kids go off on You because You think You're smarter than most? Seriously! Get a grip on reality before it's too late. War is Hell Folks, and People hate Americans due to Their attitude. And allowing People like this Richard Pattison, Bill Rowley, Tyler Perry, Craig Furguson and this Kid that draws the "Simpsons", is absurd. I will stand up for America, but if I witnessed one of these People being murdered I would contemplate applause.

No comments:

Post a Comment