Thursday, July 11, 2013

3450

   I want to start by addressing an issue in America at this present time. A Woman recently lost Her job over admitting to calling Somebody a name? ridiculous at the least! It isn't actually proper to go around calling each other "Dumbasses!, and "Lame brain's!", or even, "Nigger!", and even nicer things. Myself guilty of being an immature Kid at times too, fire Me. I know, a Smart Ass, just another thing that We do in life here a lot. "A little big for Your britches!", is what I thought of today and new I had to write that one. I aint seen that Rowley Kid around, hell I go walking down main on My evening hike. Just stop Me please! You Punk Ass Mother Fucker!!! All You gotta do is say the words and I will do My best to defeat You in battle My ex-friend You in reality are a screwed up individual to go along with Richard in the first place Bill You screwed up a Person, bizarre is what You and Richard devised to do to a life of a twenty year old Child. Kid's, when You look back at life years later You'll see things different no matter Who You are. It'll amaze You. Well enough blabbin' fer a spell, catch You on the phlip phlop, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment