Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can't quit

   I know what it is that these Boys are saying about Me to make Me look bad. I was told by a Guy from Douglas Wyoming where Bill lived for a while, "I heard You were an Asshole, but You're alright.", Troy was the most laidback Fella You can meet too. I wouldn't doubt if My miserable Family was involved in Their little caper. My life would have been different if They would have left Me be. I mentioned My '71 shortbox Ford before, I had the money and a 390 in the crate ready to go in when My Sister asks to borrow $500. out of the $900. I acquired for the motor. She later told Me I was never to see it again and that "Mom" told Her to rip Me off. Funny Parents. I had to let Them have it after years of harassing Me, They would say stuff like the Prison nearby allowed Prisoners to rape Girls in town and the town let it go. Or the one where My Cousin Jim wasn't allowed to eat with the Family, He had to catch Bugs for dinner. I finally told Them that I doubt if I even go to Their funerals. Now They are so nice it's disgusting. I can tell that They find My life amusing. You see, I am from a Family of slightly retarded People. I wouldn't put it past Them to say to Bill Rowley that They would back Him up, They were never there for Their Son. And if They did so You can guarantee that I would happily walk away from Them and never have any contact with any of Them again, the life I lived as a Child was horrific to say the least. But what the hey? I'm Alive and Kicking, whoopy right? This is too much fun, I gotta go, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment