Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dammit all

   I can't help but want to quit this writing about My plight known as My life, I'm not pulling Your leg when I say it is seriously depressing. "Quit Yur Bitchin'!", "Take it like a man!", "Stop sniveling!", "Cry Baby!", got any to add? I hope ta Hell I at least change the life of one Human Being out there in the World. Hopefully some Kid was interested in trying drugs and My confession open Their eyes to the brutality of  drug abuse. It is called "ABUSE!!!" for a reason People, You'll knock it off if You have sense. Me? I was a naïve Kid that always just hung out watching the scene. Ready for whatever came along. Along came Bill, Mr. Bill as His Pals call Him, I never did. You had to be on Your toes working with Bill Rowley, I can hear the Kid laughing still, You'd be walking down a hallway and this Asshole would jump out and scare the crap out of You. Ticks You off after a few times too. I was taught in Karat'e to walk away until cornered then come out like a Lion, I want to be in that corner with these two People. Thirty plus tears of My life have been spent wasted, this is unacceptable. To deliberately set up some Kid while knowing this Person was a mentally challenged Person in America should bring an outrage in itself, but to continue to goad and Bully this Human. Absurd! Life is precious, and so short, "Slow down, life's too short as it is.". One thing that rally pisses Me off about these two is that They planned out the lies They would tell, "I don't know anything about a Playboy.", I left it lying on the bedroom floor the next day after I split Bills head open for charging Me, I know right where it was. I'm still ticked at Myself for never reading it, curiosity is a bitch. The only real proof is in My previous statement saying how Johnny Carson acted, it's a strange World to Me how People carry on like that. I understood exactly why He froze. In order to understand Me here imagine being like Truman in the movie. Here's this Guy that is completely in the dark about the World, a Teenager, and His Pals set Him up for a serious fall. I had just turned twenty right before I walked into the party in Austin, that is a Kid at an impressionable age. You have a manipulater   involved that is know as a Smooth Operator, Richard is the likeable Guy, I hate life. I am curious about that Gals upside down smile on the mentalist, I sport a similar frown. That tells You straight that that Woman was hurt. T.V.? How rich did They make You Richard? Good God Pal, You wanted Me around You, not Me wanting You around Me and You know You're full of Bull to do what it is that You continue to do and joke about it. No Joking matter to a Man Son. This Child is beyond that stage in life. "It's all just a phase Their going thru.", Man! Good Grapes Pal! Holy Gaucamol'e! "Oh Grow up! Just Grow up!", makes for a powerful saying. Miss Rivers is still with Us too. "Far Out!", and "Out a sight!" were radical enough. Talk about Your wild west, as Children We lived in southern California during the sixties. It's nothing like it was then, aint as civilized. One reason I pulled back away from the cities, Their getting to dangerous, I'll fight for America but I'm not relishing the thought of some Fool blowing Me up. Sorry for ending on such a bitter note, but I've gone on long enough. Have a  good night, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment