Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Todays another day

   One thing I have to say is that Beekeepers bust Their Asses My Friends, that is a lot of work when it comes time to bring in the honey. At 53 I can still get out there and bust My ass too. It is quite different compared to construction that's for damn sure, the most dangerous thing is getting stung by a Bee. If You were to screw up and get into a hive without the proper protection You may not fare all too well though, They can be agitated easily. I finally figured out something, if You're a Loser People don't want to help out that fast, sure They'll give a Homeless Guy a dollar but that's about it. Don't get Me wrong, there are those that do care, but it seems I have yet to find the right one. The Underdog is rooted for as People say but I still await My chance at justice, because I really am the Underdog. I don't actually expect any true help I guess, it just feels like the right thing to do. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get the right Person to look at this and see what it is really about and do something about these People. They are so brash that it is an embarrassment to the Country, to the World really. You cannot have this crud like the Simpsons or Family Guy on T.V. this is ridiculous to say the least. The thing is, these People have money and do whatever They want because They can, Our Government doesn't seem to give a shit about any of it. Just give Them some money and They'll turn Their backs on You in an instant. I am still Proud to be an American, We do have a Country unlike any other. I feel that is one reason People want to fight Us so bad, They see Our attitude spreading Worldwide and it scares Them to think of Their Children having this attitude We have and I don't blame Them. I would not want My Kids to turn out like the youth of America, They are too disrespectful for one thing. Not all I know for a fact, but it seems to be spreading. Let's all do Our share to stop this Country from completely falling apart, if it's not too late. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment