Thursday, July 4, 2013

hrumph!

   I do hope that You are enjoying this 4th of July today. I want to talk about how this character Bill Rowley truly is tonight. I had mentioned before how He and this Kid Ken Dodson would bring over these Girls, Jailbait My Friends is what They were. I am sure They all thought I was odd for having nothing to do with trying to seduce Them, but I wanted nothing to do with fifteen year olds. It went so far as Me meeting the Mom of the one I was being set up with. I was introduced as J.D. Harrington. J.D. was a few years younger then Myself but I knew Him. They had the Gaul to do such a thing, that just shows You how these People were. A true Friend would never put You into a position like that. Each of these Boys would pair off with a Girl and start making out while We sat at the table, I was also a bit shy so I never tried anything and soon They realized They had to quit. An Oddball? Ya I admit to it. It's just like the first time, and the last, that I saw Sheila, I did not want to be with a little Girl. I had already been through more then these Boys and wanted Women in My life not Children. The difference with Sheila is that I finally realized She was in love, but hey I screwed that up pretty good. I am a Fuck up I'll admit to that, but I still deserve justice. I have to leave now, this is one of those times when I just get so sick of it all I have to quit writing. Have a great summer Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment