Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Down for the count

  Man, I still have to write this crap, what a Son of a Bitch. Well I might as well do My best at it huh? $0.20 cents a foot should grab Somebodies attention, I found an add on Craigslist where a Fella needs a layout Carpenter in Idaho and Colorado, I sure hope He is still looking come next fall, I should have enough saved and with My next bonus I should be able to get the insurance and any license I need to sub-contract again, I've got My fingers crossed. That is an outrageous price, on average Your apartment buildings are around 8000 sq. ft., at $1,600. a floor a Guy can make a real profit. So now You may understand why it is that I don't really want to kill these Assholes, I really can make serious money out there in the World. Being sober and not spending foolishly on drugs I could set Myself up pretty good that way. The main thing is that You have to keep an eye on Yourself, and Me I have to keep both eyes open. I actually do better when I sub because it's My ass out there. Working by the hour I'm more into getting as much done as fast as I can, I've always been that way too. Well, Friday night is coming up faster then You know, Bill You got guts enough to show? You piece of dirt, I can't stand the wait, I came to Wyoming just hoping for a chance to run into You silly ass Boy. See Ya when Pal, sincerely Kelly John McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment