Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One day at a time

   Yep, I drank four beers on Sunday, and sure enough now I want to get more. It aint happenin', that's how I started drinking before after a year and a half sober. I have something of importance to say here about the situation America is in after the trial of Mr. Zimmerman. In the first place I am not a racist, I am a Human Being that hates a piece of dirt that goes out and takes from People, be that Being a Black Crackhead or a White Junky My Friend. If You are actually going out in this World and robbing People You are deserving of what You receive in return. If Trayvon was beating this street wise young Mans head against the ground that in itself proves that the Kid was tough no doubt at all. "Good for nothing Kid!", is a saying I am sure is many years older than Myself. I as a small Child had the honor of seeing the difference between young and old, that is a true honor indeed, seeing how They felt. These Men I was Witness to was when I was three, 1963. They were all old enough to have lived in the old west as They were in Their seventies and eighties, and They were seeing a changing America right in front of Them, the '60s were upon Us. I know in My heart that if These Men were in charge We wouldn't have left the gates open allowing Millions of People to enter here, Who knows Who when it comes to an Enemy at the present hour in America. I predict rough times ahead if We don't stop the madness, common sense is all that is. I would hate to see a lot of the People here in America die needlessly, There's a lot of childish People here, but there is also a large number of good People here that don't deserve to be killed. Yes I will shoot You for doing so no doubt in the World Pal. That My Friend is what is known as a reason to take a life. I've told Cops that I'd run over the Guy shooting at Him. And Folks, stop traffic if You see a Cop getting His ass kicked. A Guy like Me will jump out and help Him out. My Great Uncle was a Highway Patrolman here in Wyoming, just before His retirement some Kid shot Him. The Man lived through it. We are living History in America, let's not fuck it up and lose the whole thing. God Bless America and all of it's great inhabitants that are precious lives amongst Us, and be Damned to those of You whom wish to wreck Her beautiful heart. Have a great life even if Ya have to fight for it, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment