Sunday, July 7, 2013

Shitty day aye?

   Yup, it's a crappy day, just like every day in the life of a lost Fool, but Who really cares? I seem to write about the wind, because I sense nothing is going to happen. We'll see I say. My life? "What a strange trip it's been.", to quote the Grateful Dead, odd? Yea I'd say so. But as honest as a Man can be. A Man? "If You have to ask!", comes to mind. As I have said before I do not claim to be a Grown Adult in My life at the present, but I do know the truth about Grown maturity. I have over the years witnessed My Elders being Children, many times too. "Children of all ages.", "Some People just never grow up.", "That Man's a Kid.", "The Boy's a Man.", "You call Yourself a Man?", "Yes I am a Man.", "Girly.", "That old Girl grew.", "That's a Girl if I've ever seen one.", "Good for nothing Kid.", "You still want to be called one huh?", "I'm an old Man.". I could go on for quite a spell with these quotes but I have to save something for a later date, besides that I'm out a here. C-Ya later bye, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment