Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dip Shit Award

   How in the Hell are Ya? Good I hope. I'm still here, and writing an amazing story for the eyes of the Reader. "A Mans Man.", is a saying I like. If You don't understand the meaning I will elaborate. The meaning is that if You are not a Man, a man is not going to recognize You as being a Man, period. This especially goes out to the youth of America today, I have seen enough Boys here that call Themselves Men when They actually don't have a clue to what a Man truly is. A Man is Mature first off, also He conducts Himself in a Gentlemanly manner at all times. Honest, Faithful, Respectable, Decent, and Normal sum up what it takes to be a Grown Man in the eyes of another. I still have a long way to go before I can consider Myself a Full Grown Adult, but I do know how to carry on an Adult conversation with a Woman. "A mature Adult.", is said quite a lot, look closer at the words, You are in actuality saying Mature twice, in reality You are really saying, I am a Mature Mature Person, for there are no immature Adults, Adult means a Mature Person, thought I'd give You an insight. Other then that I'm just babbling about how silly My life has been and how Crooks took advantage of a slow boy I had to put that in there to keep You on Your toes. C-Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment