Monday, July 8, 2013

Habitual Bitcher

      Man what a Clod! Yea that's Me. Unlucky at love, unlucky at life. Kids watch out Who You befriend, it can come back and bite Ya in the ass. Speaking of Asses, how are Ya Richard? Man I do hope that Punk shows up here in Wyoming for the class of '78s reunion, I will admit it will be hard to keep Myself from shooting Him in the face. I really am at the point that I don't give a flying fuck if You believe Me or not, I speak nothing but truth People. I can see it from Your point of view too, if Somebody told Me that Hugh Hefner contacted Them in such a manner I would say They are out of Their mind. But it is a fact, why else would Johnny Carson talk about "The Weirdo."? Man what a life I have lived, it's one reason I go on, just to see what comes along next, really. Hey, I've got a saying for You that I Myself coined, "Paybacks are a Bitch.", I don't remember if I talked about it before or not, but in actuality it goes, "Paybacks are a Mother Fucker.", I was dating Sheila at the time and cleaned it up for Her. Other then that I'm gonna let Ya go with that said, peace on Earth, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment