Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Some Dumbass name for a title, I guess?

   I just sit here and babble. I have no clue on a positive direction. And half the time I just write whatever comes ta mind. Bah! But seriously Folks, this is no joke or game, My real name is Kelly and I actually have had this screwy life, no shit. I had a pretty good feeling tonite , I thought about lifwe after killing this Fool Bill Rowley, He aint worth it, to ruin what's left of a life? No, He needs a serious ass whooping, You do not mess with another persons mind, if You believe in doing so You are in actuality showing just how immature You are. Speaking of Nancy, what a good Woman, I can tell by the look in Her eyes that She is what is known as a normal Adult. I tried My damndest to find Her, Austin is a city but not a large one, I always thought I'd see Her again. Fucked Me up! I put an add in the Austin paper years later it read, "Nancy where are You? I've come to My senses.", and I actually received a reply. She was looking for a Girl Kelly, if that aint a kick in the ass. I dicided to cause Myself some more pain so I went to the Austin library and look at the perasonals from 1982, the one that caught My eye stings, "Need Someone to dance His memory away.". I was so blind that I never thought of looking when it happened, now that one fucks with Me hard People, My heart aches so bad right now it is near unbareable. Many a Human would never live through what I have endured, They would have commited suicide, We all have Our pain, so I don't condem Them. Well, enough is enough so I'm out a here, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment