Friday, July 26, 2013

The life of an Idiot!

   Yep, that about sums it up. Who would believe such rubbish? Or is He telling the truth? Only the People directly involved know the hidden truth behind a sinister plan organized by close Friends, a plan in which a Human mind was at prey. My mind was altered on the evening I was introduced to Rush while doing acid. And continually this altering of My mind continued through mysterious and seemingly devious manner. I as a nineteen year old Little Kid never had the urge to seek out any hard drugs. When Mr. Rowley contacted Me about this writing He stated the opposite, He also denied knowing of said Playboy. I left it on the coffee table for for all to read in fact. A Liar and a Scoundrel is what You are Mr. Rowley. I was pulled over once back in the early '80s and I had a warrant out for not paying a ticket. I talked Him into letting Me go after I told Him I'd pay it that night, it was payday. His exact words to Me were, "If You aint honest, You aint shit.", I paid My fine that night. Other then that I about have My truck paid in full, $500. flat and She's Mine. My insurance is usually paid for six months total. It's cheaper and no worries for a spell. So I do show some smarts after all? L I B that's a kicker. Have a great one Folks, I'm Kelly and I'm outa here.

No comments:

Post a Comment