Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mr. Bill

    Dammit all to Hell anyways. I thought I'd look up Mr. Rowley on Facebook just to see what the Boy posts, He's been in the hospital, pity I didn't put Him there. It wouldn't make a bit of difference to Me though, if He was in a wheelchair I'd kick Him in the teeth, He deserves worse by far. Again I have to say how They were attacking My life in a manner that I will never be the same again, I admit My mind has cleared some but I will never have a mind at ease. I don't think like a natural Human Being, I can't elaborate on this because for one thing You would not understand, all I can really say is that They made Me a Spaced out Kid. That in itself is a killing offense to Me. Go to Wenachie? Ya never know. This is Bullshit Folks, I cry My heart out and They live it up at My expense. And yes I am serious about hurting this Guy even if He were crippled, I know that sounds extreme but He was My best Friend and stabbed Me in the back in a manner that is unforgivable. People say forgive and forget, well You don't have these People screwing with Your God damn life after They tried to totally destroy My mind. An eye for an eye People. Have a good day, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment