Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pride, Honor, Dicipline, Courage and Manliness

   All of the above were displayed yesterday at the reunion. First I didn't really want to go, but told Myself because of Bill Rowley that I was going, courage was never in question. I stayed sober Friday night but drank four beers yesterday, I've conditioned Myself enough now to refrain from continuing further after saying that is enough, but I still wanted to got to the bar and finish what I'd started. I am in pain due to this reunion, Carol was a Cheerleader in school, You never heard anything about Her either, seems She was a little wild in Her youth, I really feel for Her too. A good looking teenager She was, She looks years beyond Her age. I cannot say enough about this scourge on Our Nation, Drugs! Their lethal if You're lucky, most of Us live with the past now. It was Honor to see the People I saw there this weekend. I can tell it touched My life and will be a growing experience for My life to continue forward with. You hear Them say, "You could feel Their eyes upon You.", I sure felt that way yesterday. It was right after Vern Meredith felt like a young Man, I had to copy Him I guess, cause I felt too as a young Man. I could really tell Vern was looking at it as "All Right!", but in reality We both felt like Kids in a Mans World. The difference being is that these feelings We felt are what average People consider Full Grown. The Full Grown feeling is so strong that when You see a Man, or a Woman, with this rare feeling You will understand exactly it is that I am telling You right here and now, and that's neat. I can sit hear and see such a difference in Myself just typing, it truly is an amazing World. Seriously! What in the Hell is actually going on in this Country today? My words on it can only be that if Your religion states that You are to kill others, You are in the wrong religion Sir. I have shown very little common sense in My life but I have more than others, even a Kid like Me knows something isn't right in Denmark Folks. It's a mistake to allow so much freedom of entry into Your land, especially if People hate You. We are living history today. Let's work towards not letting that history destroy Our tomorrows alright? And No Patriot would allow, or want, to disarm this Country when People are here to kill Your People. Home protection is key to the survival of America as a whole. Amen, and Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment