Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dammit anyhow

    What a Putz, allowing these People to do what They did. Man was not meant to be a mess, Man was meant to live happily. But the suffering continues amongst the Beings of Our wonderful planet? All I have to say on that is to do something different, as I have said it does lighten the load just talking about My plight in life. I know there are People with rotten lives out there that hate what has taken place during Their journey through life, Hey, You, Ya You, get it together and do Your best. As They say, "There's always Somebody that has it worse than You do.", like Me, is Your mind wandering? Mine is. I know there are People with worse problems than Mine, as do You. And Kids, watch Your friends as You grow, remember Bill Rowley I considered My best Friend and He decided to throw Me aside like a bag of trash. The saying goes, "Don't trust Anyone.", this does not apply to all People, just the Scoundrels that will cut Your throat for You while calling You Pal. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment