Friday, March 15, 2013

The life of a Child

   I have got a story  to tell You tonite. Depression had become a very serious, serious problem in My life. Before I went to Jacksboro Texas and spent a year flat for less then a gram of cocaine, I was self employed and if it were'nt for that crap I could have really made some money. I brought home twice in one year $5,000. for the week. But like They say, "A Fool and His money are soon parted.". I hurt so bad for that Damn Nancy that I can say I cried at least once a day everyday for a whole year. I know what it's like to fall to Your knees wracking in pain. The fucked up Kid aye? Wierded Him out is what I know for a fact Bill and Richard say, well, I'm just bein' wierd then. Life's rough Boy's, what You did to mine is not even comparable to the hurt My own ignorance and blindness has caused Me. Your arrogance is astounding Boy, I don't like You Richard, an absolute pompous, childish, piece of dirt like You is socably unexceptable. My attempt at even wishing I could take down these People is a falure I except this now, They win. My final attempt at contacting Hefner was earlier, All I did was say the truth, I told Him exactly how I felt at that very second, it was as I told Him the worst feeling I had ever felt in My life. It's a Mother Fucker that is known as a fact of life. A weaker Person would have surely perished from Our fair Planet. If You do ever feel like ending it all, remember these wise words, "You've got alot to live for.", "cause You do, I have My reasons for living, and not something selfish like revenge on these People. Alot of things have have came My way, I wanta see what's around the corner. I gave it one hell of a try I say. I'll see 'em when We run into the Devil aye? Rat Bastards any how. Boys will be Boys They say. Keep it real is a good way to end this, 'cause this Mothers Son aint playing like these little boys are.

No comments:

Post a Comment