Friday, March 8, 2013

Just Me

   Let's see what I can come up with today, what comes to My mind is that a Guy has to be pretty desperate to write like this in the first place, but what the heck aye. Lost and lonely is what it is called. Bizzare? Ya, I suppose it is. I'll be straight up honest with You, I would'nt be in this fix if I had some real cash in My pocket I know for sure. Women still pay attention to this Kid, but as I have stated before I refuse to even try if I can't afford to treat a Lady right. A Man of the World is what I know I will become later in life, My reasoning is that I have had Full Grown feelings in My life. I do not mean just a Mans feelings, You have to know the difference to understand what it is that I am saying. That is like saying I am lost, You would never know what I mean unless You have been through it. I just thought of something, this is alot more boring then saying I was messed around by My old Friends. Here I am just trying to say something interesting and finding it tough to do. I'm gonna end by saying one more time, Kids, do not destroy Your lifes by doing drugs, nor by drinking. Thanks for reading this crap, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment