Sunday, March 17, 2013

Silly Bastards!

   This is My imitation of the American youth, "Man, that's some funny shit!", They don't really have to be all that young either. We are full of Dumbasses that get stoned stupid. A grip is what has been lost, a grip on Our senses. I stand as a marter by exposing the realitys of My drug abuse. Gauranteed, I would live life in an other direction if I had My druthers, but destiny can be a fickle Bitch. I might find the path to prosperity yet Ya know, I've got a few knew songs. Bah, right around the corner from U.S.C., I played on the streets and the little Kids walking by, small ones, would start dancing to My jams. Two different People in different states have said the exact same words to Me, "What are You doing working?", when I sang My song 'Shoulda'. It's just like Tom Petty sings, "The A an R Man don't hear a single.", I sent 'em a tape. I have to tell You, if You really want to be a singer, You have to know what You sound like first. When I recorded My first demo I sure did'nt like the voice I heard on a few of My songs, Heck I'm deaf in one ear and can't hear outa the other. Shoulda? That is a song I wrote about a true story, it's about drinking and driving. Sober here till the day I die I know for a fact. I quit before for a year and a half so I have faith that if I never again in My life say that I can drink just one, that one leads to two and so on and on and on, I will have it whipped. My words to Myself were the same as to losing a bunch of weight, nobody's going to do it for You. Drinking is a whole lot worse then pot, but I really have to say neither are truly a smart alternative in life. "Life's too short as it is, so slow down.", I remember from a long time back. Another saying goes like this, "There's nothing wrong with good clean fun, as long as You're an Adult about it.". So with that in mind I bid You farewell, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment