Monday, March 18, 2013

What in the hell is technology?

   Wow, I found the neatest thing, You may have heard of it, a wireless mouse for Your laptop. I highly recommend one. That's like saying the ball point pen is awesome, You never sharpen it. Any hangovers out there? Not here! I am an alcoholic, yes I refuse to indulge, but still must admit to My faults. Hey quit looking at Yourself, Not. I wonder if that came from a Guy I worked with in Huntington beach California years back? He had it painted on His truck, it meant "never on time.". Or maybe Selma started "Gross!", that was Her last name. The problem is that She was a homely Woman. Speaking of Women and names I've got one for You, 'Cattle Kate', My Dad believes She is a great Aunt, I just a few minutes ago read an article on Her, She was robbed and hung, fact. The People involved were taken to trial but were aqquited due to the fact that Thier crooked, rich, caniving, murdering arses were the powerful Sons of Bitches that could do anything They wanted. They had witnesses dissapear out of fear, and one seeming to have been poisoned. Tom Horn was around later, He too was hung by crooks. I am truly disturbed by the way money ruins lives, and that there is no justice. If all of this typing was for good I can see where it may lie. History repeats itself, Kate and I have been wronged for sure, but here and now I say that I clear Her name in the World today. She will always be marked by the names and lies that were easily believed, but when You see the true story it is obvious what crimes had taken place. The law was what They said it was, this seems to be the way it has always been and the way it will always be. I see how naive I was to attempt such a thing as bringing down powerful People, I thank the lord for the experience. It truly does help to left off the steam, like They say if You hold it in it will eat You up inside. And that My Friends is a straight up fact of life. Have a wonderful day, and watch out for the Boogie Man Kids, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment