Thursday, March 14, 2013

hell if I know

   Man, I can't get a break. I am even pestering Hugh Hefner on Twitter and Facebook just trying to get Him to speak to Me, fat chance. I would even accept a charge of harrassment just to bring it to court. Since the beginning I have went to the top. I left alot of messages for a Marshal in D.C., His name is John Clark. Mr. Clark is the Man in charge of bringing down crooked Agents. Well, even that did'nt work. Frustration is an annoying reality in the World. I asked Hugh what He would do if I were to show up at the mansion again, don't think I won't either. You know, I lied I guess. I said I would stop writing about this, but cannot. When You know Your old Pals are living it up at Your expense, You really have to do something. I do know this character Bill Rowley is going to play it up to the hilt. I know Him well enough to say He will act all innocent and confront Me about all of this. I hope the Boy is reading this, Bill watch My feet Son, For I will teach You a lesson. Bill knows first hand that I am a natural born fast S.O.B., They probabaly called Him elephant Man after I split His sorry head open. Kids have been taught the hard way around Me to not charge at Me, Bill's one of Them. I was standing with His guitar in My hand, the base was resting on the ground, when He made His move I lifted it and struck Him faster then any Human is capable of doing in a normal world. You can call Me a liar and I will be mature about it instead of being violent. Just don't rush Me, I am unable to control My actions in that type of situation, and Bill not only felt it, Him and Richard Pattison saw it another time also. You Folks enjoy the St. Pattys day coming up, god bless Us Irishmen. Sincerely Kelly McGill. (pronounced MickGill by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment