Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get Your clothes on Ethel!

   This is Richard Pattison, Bill Rowley goes over to His house and takes His Wife, They're having a gay old time when Richard stands up, the next thing Ya know is that Mr. Pattison disrobes right there in front of Them. No scruples what so ever. I thought He was sorta odd when He did that at the rock quarry in Austin. These two Girls came walking up and Mr. Asshole strips down, I really was shocked by His brashness. I know for a fact I am not the same Kid I was then, that would piss Me off like that Kid has no idea. You see on T.V. where a Guy goes home with a Gal and when She leaves the room He gets naked, Richard? Is that You? That may be funny to Her in private, but public? Richard is the same as most of Americas youth today, everything is funny to Him. The saying goes, "Don't say anything You would'nt say to Their face.", I am not afraid of repeating what I said here to either of Them, the problem is that there won't be time, I know these People are reading parts of this, I hope so at least, it will be ugly I gaurantee. So the next time Your Friends come over invite Them in and strip down for Them, that is how ordinary People live Folks, no really, You should do that for Your Grandmother, Richard You are the coolest dude. Talk about Your egos. C-Ya 'round, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment