Saturday, March 9, 2013

Phoney son of a bitch

   The title is one of the things I want to talk about, I really can't abide with those words Myself. I won't call Somebody that, even if They are. The first thing You do is admit to it, are My own words. Then there are sayings like, Who the Hell would call that mature? Don't laugh Boy! That one always pisses Them off. And then They look at You like You've lost Your mind. Still wanta be called one huh? It's a Mans World. The word is mature. This old Boy grew. That Man's a Kid. The Kid's an Idiot. Damn fool Kid. I'm lost without You. True Blue. Can't You tell? The Boy's love struck. That's a girl if I've ever seen one. I can't help it, I'm young. I'm an old Man. You call Yourself a Man? Too young to be a Man. I was'nt Man enough to hold Her in My arms. He is'nt Man enough to make You a Woman. A Girl's a Kid. I'm a Kid too. Children do this. Good for nothing Kid. Boys do that. A kid's a Kid, I know I am one. That old Gentleman grew. A wise Man does'nt mess with the insane. I'm wise to the ways of the World. etc. As I said awhile back I have more of these, I'm tired of racking My brain at the moment though so I'll quit with that said. I have also said before the words out to change the World, I hope these words help Someone along the way with Thier growth. I know there is'nt a Man alive that would tell You these things. but why not I say. I'll see Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment