Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hey

   How Ya doin'? Myself? I'm still kickin' as the saying goes. Bah, I got a job for Ya, a Beekeeper. That's what I've been doing for the last two months. And yes, even They get stung. I'm heading to northern California next wednesday, that's where They are pollenating the almond orchards now. You want to here something funny, when We went out there  a month ago I had to laugh at the place We stayed at in Aurora, when I turned east and went to Reno I sat right in front of the hotel We stayed in hitchhiking. That My Friends is what is known as a funny story. I hate to even mention the reason I started this whole thing, but I do so in order to say something else. It feels pretty damn good just to sit here and talk about something else for a change. I hope I leave You in good spirits tonight, sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment