Monday, March 11, 2013

Dufus here

   Boy I bet the last time I wrote on here Ya'll was blown away? This Child is a bizzare one to say the least. Tonight I want to talk about the Playboy a little bit, if for nothing else but to prove to the People that may have been involved that I actually recieved the damn thing. One story in particular had the headline, "The laws of love.". This is a simple one to explain, it flat out says that They allow no homosexuals. That My friends has never been an issue for Me. Another article was entitled, "The Lord of the rings.", this was one that after listening to Rushes 2112 had Me believing I was bound for stardom, it pretty much said so. I feel I know now who it was that helped set the whole thing up. The night I walked into the party at the Marriot I was talking to a Gentleman, when I mentioned that Me and My Friends were starting a band He told Me that He had connections. It is really a sad thing to see the way They are allowed to screw with My life in the manner that They do, on national television. When I walked into the U.S. Marshals office in Cheyenne Wyoming the first thing I asked the officer They sent to talk to Me was, "Would You believe I am being screwed with on national T.V.?". His response was, "If You say so.". And yes I do say so too. The one that set Me off, and made Me realize what Richard and Bill Rowley had done, was when Craig Furguson said, "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!". Anger? You cannot begin to understand how mad I really am over the whole thing, and when I see no one seemingly doing anything I want blood. Well I guess I have said enough for now, Have a good one Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment