Saturday, March 23, 2013

Two years now

   Wow, I can actually blab on for two frickin' years about a bunch of crap that Nobody seems to even give a damn about. Somebody must care just a little though, I am near 2500 pageveiws. That's a start I say. Well I'm through buggin' Hugh Hefner, that was going no where, when I'm rich and powerful I too will be a snob I suppose. Ha, I even wrote, 'Fuck Hugh!' on the Playboy west studios walls. An attention grabber? You better Goddam believe I am. I want the whole stinking World to see what kind of People We allow in America. If nothing else comes from this nonsense I feel I at least tarnished a few of the reputations of these People involved. I still have to deal with the anger that this causes Me, especially when I see that I am able to do nothing. That right there would drive any Man alive towards revenge, especially after They maliciously set out to destroy an innocent Child. The manner inwhich They choreographed Their crimes shows callousness enough to be capable of far worse crimes. Murder is when Someone kills another as We all know, attempted murder is only that, attempted. I have had My luggs loosened twice on My truck, I was sleeping in the woods in Austin Texas when Somebody went back and forth on the road and emptied clips into the trees, You actually hear the bullet coming towards You, go by You, and then pass You, I found .50 cal. casings the next day, and Thomas tried to take Me out with His framing axe in Virginia, Jesus Christ! All I ever wanted in life was just that, a life. But no, I get to live a disaster of a life, Whoopie Shit. Like I said before this crap is depressing, I gotta go. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment