Monday, March 25, 2013

The American way

   The American way? I hear about this game People play, but know nothing of it. I guess that if You don't play You don't find acceptance among those that do. Sounds crazy to Me. Do You People in America understand that crap like that is what makes the World see Us as a bunch of Children. Simple things like allowing characters on the Television to say whatever They please, no matter if Some is the base of Their jokes or another country, angers those with different upbringings from Ours. People in this land years ago had different veiws than the youth of today, respect was demanded. Respect means You do not find these things amusing, You do not laugh at People in the first damn place. You laugh at Me and I am out for a fight, and that is exactly what is going on, Richard and His Pals are laughing Their asses off at My expense. People just look the other way and don't want to get involved, that in itself is Bullshit. You sure as Hell would want that Fella that saw You get robbed stand up for You with the law, Right? Ella was My Grandmothers name, and Truckers Wife was My Moms c.b. handle Ella may be coincidence, but the same show that said, " Grandpa Kelly says Eeeah Eeeah!", is the one They use Her name. And 'Truckers Wife' I have only heard the once. My c.b. handle was Superman, I wonder about a song I know being made to screw with My life. Bullshit is the only thing I can say here, good bye, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment