Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Not a laughing matter

   You know something, in America today alot of People find lives like Mine amusing. Grown Adults do not, that is a fact of life. If nothing else comes from My writing, I at least help some one learn how to grow. I am mature in some ways, but Myself have yet to reach the point in My life that I can say I am a Grown Man, this in part is due to My honesty. Good news Folks, I am now one of the sober People. I woke up the day after the superbowl with a swollen and purple colored ankle, I did'nt remember hurting Myself. I have'nt drank a drop since. two weeks later I gave up the marijauna. I say this just because I feel good about being able to do so. Yes I have quit in the past, but this time I will make it all the way. In any future letters to You I doubt if I'll mention these Assholes that messed Me around, I just wanna talk about good things in life. Enjoy Your day, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment