Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What to do

   What is there to do? If I went to Washington I would be charged with a felony, even if I went there just to bust a nose that truly deserves it. People say to forgive, My god man, They tried to make a vegetable out of My life, there is no forgivness. You are an innocent Child to believe in forgiving Someone that made Your life a living hell. I have to elaborate on that issue. After the weekend I was given enough acid to fry My mind, I was never told until later that You should hold it in Your mouth for a while then spit it out and You don't get the full affect, My mind was altered. What I mean is that I constantly think of the World around Me, this is not how My mind worked before. I do know it was set up by Bill Rowley for His Pal Richard Pattison, I just have no proof. The only thing I can hope for is that Scott Carrol and His wife Sherry will be grown up enough to tell the truth, the rest of Them surely are not. There was a Kid around then too, His name was Pete. I had to tell Bill Rowley to stop selling Him speed because He was only 15. Pete was around the day after I was given the Playboy, We were listening to the radio when He said, "I think They want You to play Your guitar.", odd? Ya I'd say so. I looked at Him and said in return, "I know They do, but what do You want?", He kept quiet after that. These People think Thier little games are cute, I do not. If the good Lord permit, I will bring these arrogant Bastards down, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to add that on the 25th it will bne two years that I have kept this up. Wow.

    ReplyDelete