Friday, March 1, 2013

This Patriot

   I just have to say something that has been on My mind for sometime. Right after the attacks on the trade center I was otreaged like the rest of America, that is the normal Humans here. I felt I had to say something and I wrote a letter to the F.B.I., instead of mailing it I walked into Thier office in Austin Texas. The thing was probably one inch thick. The Officer pushed it across the table and said, "You open it.", no problem I thought and did as He said. What was in the letter were My thoughts on how a Terrorist could attack Us and how easy it was for Them to come into Our country. The thing I want to say here is that when I walked out of the building I felt like a Patriot, right after I felt like a Full Grown Man. Now this has nothing to do with the justice I seek, I just wanted to say it. As far as Me saying I was going to Washington to beat Bill Rowley severely, I was side tracked by a job so I have yet to do so. I think it would be the wiser not to do so now though, stocking is a felony. I was'nt stocking Richard Pattison due to the fact that I never really knew where He was, but I do know where Bill lives. I will await until I run into Him down the road. This summer is Our 35th high school reunion, I was pushed around as I stated before in that school and I have yet to go to one of these due to the fact that Somebody is bound to say something and I will go off on Them, but this time? We'll see. Have a great day Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment