Friday, March 15, 2013

enjoy the day

   What's up? Me? I'm liking the weather here in Tracy California. It was warming up in Wyoming, but Ya still need a coat in the morning. Last time I was here I felt at home. To top it off there seems to be quite a bit of work around here, and rent seems reasonable. Anybody have a felony? If You do You'll understand what I mean about trying to find a job or an apartment, discrimination is the word. I was even told once that My felony was the reason I was'nt rented to, Bullcorn I say. An unviolent crime such as mine is nothing. I bet They'd rent to Martha Stewart. Nothing against Martha, but ask the People in the streets to apply. I tried My damndest while in the streets to find work, again no such luck. When Your down and out They crap on You for real. I really don't wish that kind of life on Anyone, but if You were ever in such a spot You would understand Thier plight. That's really about all I have to say today, just about to go to work so I'll gab to Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment