Thursday, March 28, 2013

What a Blog

   Man I learned one thing for damn sure, never befriend an ex-Girlfriends Mom on Facebook, She told Her Daughter. Now Laura Chiles won't leave Me alone. I never told You how it was after She went home on christmas morning 1978. We kept in contact for the next few months via the telepone, Her Dad always took the phone away from Her and cussed Me. Me and a Friend of Mine wound up taking a bus to Mississippi where She lived, Her Father shook My hand and commented on My gutts in walking up to Him. Laura on the other hand wanted nothing to do with this Fool She had run off with. I'm a little slow here now, it took a spell for it to sink in that We were through. Whatever happened to the way You talked on the phone Girl? Another game player. My words to Her tonite were oppropriate for the occasion, a complete Gentleman too. I just told Her in a way She might not like, but will think about for a while, that Her questions are not those of a Woman. Man up? "I'm the first one to admit to it.", is the best way to explain My personality. "If You aint honest You aint worth a shit!", a motorcycle cop told Me in Austin when I told Him I would go pay an old ticket, He let Me go. Yes, I paid the ticket on the way home from work. Another thing I want You to know about Me is that if I see a cop in trouble I am going to help. If His pursuant has a gun? I will run Him over. God bless and take care, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment