Sunday, May 15, 2011

# 50, Dammitt!

   My fiftieth blog had better be a good one aye?  Hey I got one, how about the way the Homeless are treated around here? I met a Guy last night and He said what's on My mind, "I hate the way They call You Scum and other words." Dammitt Man, He seemed pretty decent to Me, it's the truth though, People walk by just staring You down and say all sorts of nice things where it is barely heard. Hell, don't You know the old saying, "Don't stare Children, it's rude."? Good God Man I at least look for work, I just aint as lucky as Ya'll I 'spose, Dang. Ain't You'uns learnt nutin', shux. I am a bad Person in Ur eyes, huh? "Sarcasm is youth.", I have heard so I is showin' My youth here a bit. Besides, "You're never as Grown as You think.", I know I've learned that one too. You do need to realize here Folks, this Guy I mention and many more are nothing but People. They are bad Folks I suppose, They build bombs and kill Folks just like Osama and His Fellas do. So next time You see a down and out Person do Me a favor, kick Him while He's down, He'll just say thankie fir it, By golly have a blessed night. Myself? I'll go crawl Me little old tent and wish for Santa to come and bring Me a real life. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment